- Students will be measured for costumes during each term prior to performances.
- Tuition includes the cost of the costumes, but not basic dance wear.
- Students are normally responsible for supplying required tights or socks, shoes, second skins and make-up for performances.
- Details will be posted well in advance of each performance.
- All costumes remain the property of FVAD, as the school will re-use them. This not only keeps future costs to a minimum for parents, encourages creativity in costume planning and reduces waste, but also enables improved quality of productions each year.