Our Mission & Philosophies
- To provide a centre of excellence in classical ballet, contemporary dance and musical theatre.
- To offer superior training by former professional dancers in a nurturing, disciplined and family-oriented environment.
- To expand the community awareness of the enjoyment and benefits of dance.
- We believe that teachers professionally accomplished in their art provide students with the best chance of success.
- We believe in classical training that not only teaches children how to dance, but also develops etiquette, discipline, graciousness and respectability; traits that will aid students in all aspects of their lives.
- We believe that children excel when encouraged in a nurturing and disciplined environment.
- We believe that students need to learn how to dance before they learn what to dance. Our training concentrates on advancing technique throughout the school year. As a result, our students excel at learning complex choreography quickly and easily.
- We believe that children should be children. Costumes and music are always be age-appropriate at our Academy.
- We believe that children are naturally beautiful. Young children do not need make-up and no child needs false eyelashes.
- We believe in reducing waste and expense wherever possible. By maintaining a full costume wardrobe, we ensure that families never pay fees for costumes and that costumes are re-used rather than discarded after use.
- We believe that every child should leave their class with a smile on their face.