Registration information for new and existing families.
- Existing students will find their Pre-Approved Classes online in April for the next school year.
- New students should contact FVAD first to ensure correct placement.
- A placement class may be required.
To login for the first time, or if you have forgotten your password:
- Enter the email address we have on file for you, then select “Forgot your password?”.
- You will be sent a link to your email address to allow you to set a new password and login to your existing account.
- Do not create a new account if you have already been registered with us.
Once you have enrolled in class, your classes will be shown in your online account, along with any balance owing.
- Please note that class selection is subject to approval.
- Contact the FVAD office if you have any questions or if you require a trial class.
- Use the Pay Now link to make a payment or set up recurring monthly payments to your credit card.
- A monthly payment method must be confirmed to complete your registration process.
Registration is not complete until your classes are accepted and payment is provided online or at the FVAD Office.
If you have any questions regarding the schedule or your class selection, please do not hesitate to contact the FVAD Office. We are here to help you in any way we can.