Our studios are located in the historic Masonic Hall at 33219 1st Avenue, Mission, BC. The Masonic Hall, built in 1924, is a renowned landmark in Mission.
The Masonic Hall houses two of our studios, the two largest dance studios with naturally sprung wooden floors, 14-foot ceilings and 40 feet of mirrors and barres. Accentuated by the classical charm of its original hardwood features, the building also contains the office, changing rooms, dance-wear shop and waiting areas.
Our dance studios are fully air-conditioned.
In 2013, the Masonic Hall was sold for the first time in its history. Mr. and Mrs. Carney became its new owners, securing their main building for FVAD students for many years to come.
- Office Tel: 604-826-0097
- Office Cell: 604-751-3981
- Office Email: email@example.com
33219 1st Avenue
Mission, BC, Canada V2V1G7
School Year – September to June
- Mon-Fri 3:30pm-8:30pm
- Sat 9:00am-2:00pm
- Sun Closed
Summer – July-August*
- Mon-Thu 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sat/Sun Closed
*during scheduled summer sessions
We close on all Public Holidays during the year.
- View our Calendar for all closures and events
No extra restrictions currently in place
- We are maintaining reduced waiting areas mainly for student use.
- Parents kindly wait outside or at the entry door for drop-off and pick-up, where feasible.
- Appointments are recommended for shop purchases.
- View our COVID-19 Safety Protocols