Closure extended to June 1April 25, 2020
We hope that everyone is staying safe and keeping well.
Following the Fraser Health Authority order closing all Fitness Facilities to May 31, we have now postponed all classes to June 1. We will continue to offer free virtual and live classes through our Video Gallery and Zoom until we are permitted to re-open.
Read the full FHA Order
For our school families, this means…
- No payments will be processed in your accounts on May 1st.
- All May charges have been removed – or will be removed shortly for those which need manual adjustments.
- May classes have been cancelled in your accounts.
As things are changing daily, we may learn at any time that we can re-open. We are ready for that day, and will be so pleased to have all of our students back with us as soon as we are allowed.
In the meantime, we must now prepare for the next month of closure.
What’s available now….?
- Our online classes can be accessed for free!
- Find online classes in two galleries at https://fvad.ca/video-gallery/
- The newest videos are displayed first.
- Refresh your browser window to be sure you see the latest videos.
- FVAD families will find the access code in their email, or contact us.
- Online live classes are scheduled now for Ballet 3-10.
What’s coming next….?
- More in-studio class videos in the My FVAD Classes gallery.
- New remote classes in the FVAD Remote Classes gallery.
- A full list of online classes with links to find classes more easily.
- More live online class options for other levels.
- Online private lessons will be offered starting in May.
- Families can soon enrol in Live Classes through their online accounts.
Stay connected with us….
on Facebook and Instagram (@fvadance) where we are posting daily.
We wish you all the best over these next weeks.
Stay Safe. Be Kind. Keep Well. Remain Calm.