Pre-Payment OptionAugust 2, 2018
In order to ensure that payments are made on time, we require our families to select a pre-payment option for school year fees.
- Pre-Payments provide automatic payment on the 1st of each month from September to June.
- Pre-payments may be set up by credit card, bank withdrawal or e-transfer for the 1st of each month, if tuition is not paid in full for the school year.
Have you set up your Pre-Payments….?
- If you paid by Bank Withdrawal last year, that will continue. You are set for the new school year!
- If you have set up Auto-pay for your Credit Card last year, that will continue. You are set! Just be sure to check your expiry date is still ok.
If none of the above apply, then you have not set up your pre-payments.
Please read on…!
What are the Pre-Payment Options?
- Credit Cards can be set to Auto-Pay through your online account
- Login instructions at https://fvad.ca/about-us/registration/
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org can be made for the 1st of each month.
- Bank Withdrawal – can be set up as a Pre-Authorized Payment
- Submit a Pre-Authorized Payment form with a void cheque.
- Forms should be given to the office at least five days before the 1st of the month you wish to start automatic withdrawals.
- PAP Forms can be found on the Resources page of our website.
What about other Payment Methods?
- During COVID-19, we are not processing payment at the office unless absolutely necessary.
Cash, Interac, e-Transfer – These options are possible, if… You have a credit card on your account as a backup. You make your payment in advance of the 1st of each month. When you pay before the 1st, your credit card will not be charged. When you don’t remember to make the payment, your credit card will be charged on the 1st for the balance due.
What about Home-School Program funds?
- Home-schoolers: We accept payments from any home-school program.
- If your home-school program will be providing payment, please be sure that we have the correct contact information for your home-school, as well as any PO number required.
- We will send them invoices for you as needed.
- This will be indicated in the Notes area of your online account.
How can you make a One-Time Payment?
- Credit Card payments can be made in your online account
- (Login instructions at https://fvad.ca/about-us/registration/) or by contacting us at the office.
- You can use another credit card for a one-time payment without saving the card.
- You can use your Auto-pay credit card to make a one-time payment.
- Select Pay Now in your account and follow the prompts.
- e-transfer payments can be made at any time to email@example.com
- You can use your child’s name for the password, or email the password separately.
- [LIMITED DURING COVID-19] Payments at the Office can be made by visa, mastercard, amex, interac, and cash during office hours.
Learn more about our Payment Policies