Pre-Payment OptionAugust 2, 2018
In order to ensure that payments are made on time, we require our families to select a pre-payment option for school year fees.
- Pre-Payments provide automatic payment on the 1st of each month from September to June.
- Pre-payments may be set up by credit card, post-dated cheques or bank withdrawal for the 1st of each month, if tuition is not paid in full for the school year.
Have you set up your Pre-Payments….?
- If you paid by Bank Withdrawal or using Credit Card Auto-pay last year, that will continue. You are set for the new school year!
- If you have provided post-dated cheques, or have set up Auto-pay for your Credit Card or have submitted a Pre-Authorized Payment with void cheque for 2018-19, you are set!
If none of the above apply, then you have not set up your pre-payments. Please read on…!
What are the Pre-Payment Options?
- Credit Cards can be set to Auto-Pay through your online account
- Login instructions at https://fvad.ca/about-us/registration/
- Post-dated cheques can be made for the 1st of each month, payable to FVAD.
- Bank Withdrawal – can be set up as a Pre-Authorized Payment
- Submit a Pre-Authorized Payment form with a void cheque.
- Forms should be given to the office at least five days before the 1st of the month you wish to start automatic withdrawals.
- PAP Forms can be found on the Resources page of our website.
What about other Payment Methods?
- Cash, Interac, e-Transfer – These options are possible, if…
- You have a credit card on your account as a backup.
- You make your payment in advance of the 1st of each month.
- When you pay before the 1st, your credit card will not be charged.
- When you don’t remember to make the payment, your credit card will be charged on the 1st for the balance due.
What about Home-School Program funds?
- Home-schoolers: We accept payments from any home-school program.
- If your home-school program will be providing payment, please be sure that we have the correct contact information for your home-school, as well as any PO number required.
- This will be indicated in the Notes area of your online account.
How can you make a One-Time Payment?
- Credit Card payments can be made in your online account
- (Login instructions at https://fvad.ca/about-us/registration/) or by contacting us at the office.
- You can use a credit card for a one-time payment without saving the card
- You can use your Auto-pay credit card to make a one-time payment.
- Select Pay Now in your account and follow the prompts.
- e-transfer payments can be made at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can use your child’s name for the password, or email the password separately.
- Payments at the Office can be made by visa, mastercard, amex, interac, cash and cheque during office hours.
Learn more about our Payment Policies