Dress codes 2020-21June 29, 2020
As we continue to stream-line our processes for safety, and to reduce physical interactions, we have simplified our dress codes 2020-21.
Students will no longer need to change class uniform for different styles of class.
NOTE: During our July-August 2020 classes, students may wear their 2019-20 class leotard, or their new level leotard.
- Female students will wear their ballet class leotard with ballet slippers for all classes.
- Black shorts will simply be added for Modern and Contemporary classes.
- Character shoes will still be worn for National Dance. Character skirts will be assigned to each student during the term, and will no longer be shared.
- Male students will wear their ballet leotards/shorts and ballet slippers for all classes.
- Black jazz shoes or oxfords can be worn for National Dance.
For more information: https://fvad.ca/classes/class-dress-codes/