Re-Opening Phase 2 – In-Studio Private LessonsJune 13, 2020
The first week of in-studio private lessons using our Phase 2 Safety Protocols has gone very well!
Thank you so much to all families who were able to join us and help to practice our new procedures.
Private Lessons may now be booked online with Mr Carney or with Miss Seira.
- Use the calendar icon or arrows to scroll by week through the schedule to find other lesson times.
- Classes are date-specific, so a lesson may be booked one week but available the next week.
- Mr Carney is teaching in-studio Ballet daily, Monday to Saturday
- Miss Seira is teaching in-studio Ballet or Modern-Jazz on Tue/Wed/Sat
- Lessons shown in Green are available on that date – select to enrol
- Lessons shown in Red are taken for that date – select to join the waitlist in case someone cancels.
- If you can’t find a lesson time that works for you, please contact us as we can add more lesson times.
- $80/hr with Mr Carney
- $60/hr or $45/45 min with Miss Seira
- Payment is only required prior to each class, to assist families with budgeting.
- Enrolling in multiple classes will add fees due for each class to your account.
- You can choose to update the payment amount at checkout to pay only for your next class.
- Payment is accepted by Visa/Mastercard online or by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (auto-deposit).
- You will receive an email receipt for either payment method.
View the Class Schedules page for our Private Lessons schedules and Live Classes schedules.
In-studio private lessons in both studios will continue for two more weeks.
- We will allow 2 students per lesson in each studio by June 22 (to share the lesson cost).
- If two students in the same level would like to share a lesson time, please let me know.
- We will verify our safety procedures with 2 teachers and 4 students in the building during this time.
- Online Live Classes will continue during this time.
- We plan to be ready for our 4-students-per-class in-studio schedule by July 6 (yay!!)
Our Phase 2 Safety Protocols can be viewed at any time in your online account
- Select “View Account Documents” or “View Class Documents” from the home page menu.
- Access the document from your online account to be sure you always view the latest version.
- It will be updated as we identify adjustments or improvements to our procedures.
- Need help on viewing documents? Read our blog post: https://fvad.ca/how-to-view-class-documents/
We are working on ideas for in-studio musical theatre classes.
- We know that our musicals students have been very disappointed after so much hard work again this year.
- We will do everything possible to re-start the musicals program as soon as permitted.
- We will update everyone as we move forward!
Category : Student News
Previous Post: How to view Class Documents