Re-Opening Phase 2 – Two-Studio Private LessonsJune 18, 2020
The second week of two-studio private lessons using our Phase 2 Safety Protocols is going very well!
Thank you again to those who are joining us this week.
Semi-Private Lessons may now be booked with Mr Carney or Miss Seira.
- Mr Carney is available Monday to Saturday for in-studio Ballet.
- Miss Seira is available Tuesday to Saturday for in-studio Ballet, Pointe, Character or Modern-Jazz.
How do you book Semi-Private Lessons?
Step 1: Find an available private lesson time in the online schedule.
- Use the calendar icon or arrows to scroll by week through the schedule to find other lesson times.
- Classes are date-specific, so a lesson may be booked one week but available the next week.
- Lessons shown in Green are available on that date – select to enrol
- Lessons shown in Red are taken for that date – select to join the waitlist in case someone cancels.
Step 2: Enrol one student into the lesson on a specific date, and checkout.
- You can change the Amount Due at checkout to be half of the class fee, or
- You can pay the full lesson amount and arrange to split the fee between your families.
Step 3: Enrol the second student for the same class and date.
- The second student will be added to the waitlist.
- The teacher will now confirm that they can be taught at the same level.
Step 4: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm who is to share which class.
- The second student will be enrolled once approved by the teacher.
- The class charge will be split between the two families accounts, unless you tell us otherwise.
What Lesson Times are available?
The following lessons are still available (at the latest update of this post):
Mr Carney’s Lessons
- Sat, Jul 4, 11:00am & 1:30pm
Miss Seira’s Lessons
** Newly added lesson times on Thursdays and Fridays **
- Thu, Jun 25, 11:45am
- Fri, Jun 26, 11:45am, 1:00pm
- Sat, Jun 27, 12:30pm
- Thu, Jul 2, 11:45am, 1:00pm
- Fri, Jul 3, 11:45am, 1:00pm
- Sat, Jul 4, 11:15am, 12:30pm
- $80/hr with Mr Carney
- $60/hr or $45/45 min with Miss Seira
- Costs are split in half per student for semi-private lessons.
- Payment is only required prior to each class, to assist families with budgeting.
- Enrolling in multiple classes will add fees due for each class to your account.
- You can choose to update the payment amount at checkout to pay only for your next class.
- Payment is accepted by Visa/Mastercard online or by e-transfer to email@example.com (auto-deposit).
- You will receive an email receipt for either payment method.
In-studio private and semi-private lessons will continue to July 4.
- We will allow 1-2 students per lesson in each studio until July 4.
- Online Live Classes via Zoom will continue during this period in after-school hours.
- We are on track to be ready for our 4-students-per-class in-studio schedule by July 6 (yay!!)
- A back-to-class survey will be sent out shortly to help us select the best class offerings.
Our Phase 2 Safety Protocols can be viewed at any time in your online account
- Select “View Account Documents” or “View Class Documents” from the home page menu.
- Access the document from your online account to be sure you always view the latest version.
- It will be updated as we identify adjustments or improvements to our procedures.
- Need help on viewing documents?
- Read our blog post: https://fvad.ca/how-to-view-class-documents/