School Show 2022 performer informationMay 5, 2022
School Show 2022 performer information
Find all of the School Show 2022 performer information needed to navigate the production for students, parents and volunteers. As additional information is available, it will be posted here.
The cast list informs students which role they will be performing in and therefore which rehearsals they will need to attend. It is important for parents and students to read through the full cast list carefully for a student’s name as they are often in more than one role.
- FVAD School Show – Cast List (last updated June 18, 2022)
Rehearsal & Performance Schedules
The rehearsal & performance schedules lists the date, location and time for each rehearsal and performance during Production Week (June 22 to 25). There is a page for each day. Check carefully so you know where to be, and when. Times are not the same for every day.
- FVAD School Show – Schedules – June 22-25 (last updated June 22, 2022)
- What happens in Production Week?
- Rehearsals are at FVAD on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Rehearsals are at the Clarke Theatre on Friday.
- Performance is at the Clarke Theatre on Saturday.
The performance handbook provides all of the behind-the-scenes information to navigate your way through production week, including links to the performance casts, rehearsal and performance schedules, maps to the theatre, hair & make-up requirements, and how to behave in the theatre.
- School Show – Performance Handbook 2022 (last updated June 13, 2022)
- School Show – Hair-Makeup-Footwear Requirements (last updated June 22, 2022)
- How to Make a Ballet Bun…watch this video for a quick and easy tutorial. 🙂
- Does my child need to wear make-up?
For tickets and event details: