School Shows 2020 Performer InformationNovember 5, 2019
School Shows 2020 performer information
Find all the School Shows 2020 performer information needed to navigate the productions for students, parents and volunteers. As additional information is available, it will be posted here.
The cast list informs students which role they will be performing in and therefore which rehearsals they will need to attend. It is important for parents and students to read through the full cast list carefully for a student’s name as they are often in more than one role.
- Junior Show Cast List (coming soon)
- Senior Show Cast List (coming soon)
The rehearsal schedule lists the date, location and time for each rehearsal and performance during Production Week (June 22 to 27). Check carefully so you know where to be, and when!
- Production Week Schedule June 22-27 2020 (coming soon)
- What happens in Production Week?
The performance handbook provides all of the behind-the-scenes information to navigate your way through production week, including links to the performance casts, rehearsal and performance schedules, maps to the theatre, hair & make-up requirements, and how to behave in the theatre.
- Hair-Makeup-Footwear Requirements – Shows 2020 (coming soon)
- Does my child need to wear make-up?
- Performance Handbook 2020 (coming soon)
For ticket information for School Shows 2020, please follow one of the links below: